The TU Automotive Detroit – the Annual Connected Car Conference and Expo – is coming. According to the organizers, in the self-learning era for auto, no one company or single part of the value chain can do this alone. This is why TU-Automotive Detroit exists. Since the turn of the century it has united the worlds of automotive and digital.
The TU Automotive Detroit is the annual event around which the connected vehicle developed from exciting but niche technology into the community shaping the entire future of mobility. For 2017, the organizers have taken the industry’s biggest event to the next level:
- Better Networking: Longer breaks, topic-led roundtables, speed networking and more
- Bigger Expo: Analyst led expo tours, start-up pitches, live autonomous vehicles!
- More Attendees: More OEMs already confirmed than ever before
For any company serious about the future of the connected & automated car, this is a must-attend – 94% of attendees in 2016 said so!
The event will be held in on June 7-8 at the Suburban Collection Showplace.
Some of the speakers are:
- Raj Rao, CEO, Ford Smart Mobility LLC,
- Thilo Koslowski, Managing Director/CEO, Porsche Digital,
- Jeffrey Massimilla, Chief Product Cybersecurity Officer, Product Cybersecurity General Motors,
- Governor Rick Snyder, Michigan,
- Burkhard Huhnke, Senior Vice President, E-Mobility Volkswagen America,
- Mircea Gradu Executive Director, Engineering and Quality Hyundai Motor America,
- Jonathan Hewett, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Octo Telematics,
- Faye Francy Executive Director, Auto-ISAC,
- Martin Rosell Managing Director WirelessCar, Larry Hilkene Product Cybersecurity Leader Cummins,
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director – Global Automotive Practice Strategy Analytics,
- Holger Weiss, CEO, German Auto Labs,
- Doug Davis, Senior vice president and general manager of the Automated Driving Group Intel,
- Steve Surhigh, VP & GM of Applications Services, HARMAN International
- Paul Drysch, Vice President of Business Development and GM of APAC Region Ridecel,
- Andrew PoliakVP, Product Planning & Innovation Panasonic Automotive,
- Carla Bailo, Associate Vice President – Mobility Research & Business Development, Ohio State University
Read more at: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/