5 Topics that move us
New Mobility World represents the broad diversity of future mobility. In addition to our 5 main topics, new horizons will be opened by new developments: such as real-time mapping, augmented reality or advanced materials.
Discuss with experts in the FORUM
Find the full program here.
- How big data can be gathered and used to change the (urban) mobility of tomorrow (with IBM, McKinsey, SAP und Moovit)
- How connectivity within and between vehicles and their environments will transform what is possible (with T-Systems, Qualcomm and OSR Enterprises)
- Future urban transport (incl. BVG, CLEPA, Uber, Continental and EIT Digital)
- Intermodal transport systems and the car in everyday life (incl. Audi, IBM, Ernst & Young, BlaBlaCar, moovel, Gett, Ridecell)
- Individualization of air transport (incl. Airbus, e-volo, PAL-V, Bauhaus Luftfahrt, DroneMasters)
- Platforms in the mobility world (incl. Federal Minister Brigitte Zypries, Facebook and Accenture)
More information at: https://www.iaa.de/en/nmw/